While spending your time and money to choose the trousseau, the venue and everything essential associated with your wedding, make sure that you also take some time to select and hire the perfect wedding car to complement the theme and style of your special event.
After all, what can beat the pleasure of travelling in luxury to your wedding venue, entering the venue with élan and stepping out in style to catch all the limelight?
So how to hire a wedding car that adds that extra ‘oomph’ effect to your wedding, making you feel even more special on the very special day?
Consider the following pointers to zero in on the ‘perfect’ thing to suit your taste and budget.
#1: Choose a car which coordinates with the general feel of your wedding day
- If you have organized a casual or modern wedding party, then a flashy new Ferrari or Mercedes might work for you.
- Opting for a more traditional style of wedding? Try a classic Jaguar, or an Aston Martin or a vintage Rolls Royce. They are the perfect options for the couples who want to make a statement with their wedding car.
- You can also leave a hint of sophistication and class by hiring the new Bentleys or Rolls Royces.
- Limousines are also a classic and popular choice for wedding cars. Couples wishing to accommodate themselves, as well as the bridal party and the family often prefer hiring a limo to other cars. You can choose from stretch limos, classic limos and SUV limos.
#2: Be particular about how many cars you require
Before you book wedding cars, it is imperative to determine the number of cars required. Consider the following factors:
- Hire a bigger car if the entire bridal party is to accompany the bride.
- It is customary for the bride to travel with her parents to the wedding venue. However, while choosing a car for the bride, you might want to look for a vehicle that can accommodate her grandparents as well
- The style of the car you choose will also determine the number of vehicles you’ll need to hire. By and large, classic vehicles seat four adults and the chauffeur. On the other hand, Limousines can seat more than 10 adults.
#3: Look for companies offering value added services
It’s a good idea to enquire your service provider about the complimentary services they offer. Generally, the packages offered by the wedding car rental companies include:
- A smartly dressed, well-groomed chauffer.
- A bottle of champagne (or orange juice, soft drink, or water as you prefer) for the journey.
- Blankets and large umbrellas to protect you from cold and rain.
- Red carpets to protect the bridal dress from getting soiled.
#4: Double Check
Before committing yourself to any car provider, make certain that the car you want to hire matches the photos you were shown before. Also ensure that the car will actually fit your requirement. Moreover, it is extremely important to check that the car you are going to hire is in good condition.
Last, but not the least, make sure that you book your cars in advance, especially if you opt for a vintage model because the best cars are often booked up in advance.
There’s no dearth of companies offering wedding cars Portsmouth, Hamble, Newport and other cities in the U.K. While searching for companies that rent wedding cars, you might want to look for companies that have been backed by positive testimonials.
It’s not very often that you get a chance to be driven around in a car that costs thousands of pounds for a minimal amount of money. So utilize your wedding day to live out your car fantasies.
Author Bio: Author Bio: Allan Lloyd is a wedding planner having clients all over the U.K. After doing extensive researches on her own, Anna has selected the names of the companies providing the finest wedding cars Portsmouth and other cities.